Medical Claims Audit & Compliance
Government audits are at an all time high. In March 2017, a U.S. District Court in Dallas, Texas convicted Noble U. Ezukanma, 57, of Fort Worth, Texas, on seven counts of health care fraud $40 Million in Medicare Fraud. A week later Leonard Van Gelder, 69, of Caledonia, Michigan, pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit health care fraud before U.S. District Judge Avern Cohn of the Eastern District of Michigan to the tune of $17.1 Million in Medicare fraud (Source: https://oig.hhs.gov/fraud/enforcement/criminal/).
FinanSynergy audit and compliance services provide benefits:
- Optimize provider revenues
- Stop coding related denials
- Ensure compliance with OIG and CMS
- Provide reports to serve as teaching tools for providers and staff
- Improves accuracy of medical records
- Reduces risk of paying fines to government agencies
Click here to request a FREE consultation.
*Cost for project services will be quoted based on size and scope of project